Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I measure the wrist size?
Take a string measure the wrist snug not tight add 1/2" to that size. That is the size to order. Example wrist size 6 1/2" + 1/2" means that you need 7" bracelet.
2. Can I return the bracelet for refund if it is engraved?
Yes, you can return bracelet for refund if engraved or not within 15 days of receipt to the below address.
3. Can I purchase a product and have it engrave later free?
Yes, the product comes with lifetime warrantee on engraving so we will engrave it at anytime free. Pleas send it to the below address, "Attn: Engraving."
4. How long does it take to ship a product?
Most products are shipped the day we get the order or the following day of receipt of order. 10KT, 14KT and Stone products take longer. View lead times.
5. What is lifetime warranty?
Free engraving, free repair and free sizing down ,(with a small charge for larger above standard size) for the life of product. (Excludes GOLDTONE products which have 1 year warranty).
6. What if medical conditions change and are different than what is engraver in the bracelet?
Return the bracelet with the shipping charges and we will replace bracelet with new one engraved with the new information.
7. What if I need a repair?
Return the bracelet with prepaid shipping charges and we will replace it free.Shipping charges based on product bought starting at $8.50 Call or Email for current shipping charges.
8. What if the doctors phone or directors name changes on the engraved bracelet?
Return the bracelet with prepaid shipping charges and we will replace it free ith new one engraved with the new information.Shipping charges based on product bought starting at $8.50 Call or Email for current shipping charges.
9. Is the silver real or is it dipped?
All silver jewelry is either Sterling Silver, Pure Silver or Plat-Silver not plated.
10. Are 10KT,14KT bracelets real or gold plated?
All 10KT,14KT bracelets are solid gold not plated and come with lifetime warranty.
11. Do you provide a numbed to call in an emergency?
No we provide a superior product . You can join one of the companies that offer that service and we can engrave that info on our product.
12. Are the stones real?
Yes , all stones used in the emblems are high quality genuine stones, (Diamonds and Rubies).
13. I need a small bracelet do you make one?
All our bracelets are made to order so when you check out you are give opportunity to select correct size.
14. I brake out when nickel is used?
We do not use nickel in any of our products.
15. I have heard that silver tarnishes on diabetics?
A very small percentage of bracelets tarnish, if this does happen we can coat bracelet with Rhodium, if this does not work we can change to different product or refund your money.
16. How do I contact you?
P.O. BOX 571687
TARZANA, CA 91357
M to F 10:30am to 4:00pm Pacific Coast time